IYTA is proud to offer Yoga students and teachers a clear pathway in developing their Yoga career/studies. The following points clearly demonstrate how once you set your intention to study with IYTA you will be fully supported along the way:
- Foundation Course
This is designed for students of yoga who wish to have a deeper understanding of yoga philosophy. You can attend the first two modules of the Teacher Training Course – with an option to continue on to complete the entire teacher training course. A Certificate of Attendance is given for the Modules attended with a view to crediting these modules towards completion of the TTC (within a period of three years).
- Diploma of Yoga Teaching
This course is for students wishing to become yoga teachers. This is professional, world class Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia registered – 350 hours
- Post Graduate Studies – either Pre & Post Natal, Back Care or Advanced Teacher Training (100 to 150 hours)- continue your training in Post Graduate studies with the range of specialised courses offered
- Mentor Program – as a graduate of the IYTA TTC or Post Graduate courses – become a mentor to new students – receive free attendance at TTC Modules
- As a lecturer for IYTA you will be acknowledged for your contribution to Yoga, experience in teaching Yoga and understanding of Yoga studies.
- IYTA delivers its courses interstate and around the world. The association are increasingly looking for qualified lecturers to help deliver the courses. Attractive hourly rates are paid to the lecturers. It is a great honour to join the IYTA Faculty.
- All teacher training enquiries to: email@example.com